Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Acrylic Sheet||Type:||Glitter Acrylic Sheet|
|Size:||2440x1220mm||Application:||Furniture, Advertising, Lighting, Decorations, Crafts, Hangbag|
|Thickness:||3mm - 10mm||Color:||Orange Black|
|Density:||1.2g/cm3||Material:||100% Virgin MMA|
Orange Black Swirls Cast Acrylic Sheet,
10mm Thickness Cast Acrylic Sheet,
Handicraft Cast Acrylic Sheet
*Acrylic is extremely versatile. There are many kinds of daily necessities made of acrylic, such as buttons made of pearlescent acrylic, all kinds of toys and lamps are also very beautiful because of the decorative effect of colored acrylic.
*Acrylic plastic sheet is an excellent material which can replace glass for wall panel, windows, doors, partitions and skylights. It is lightweight, with only half of the weight of glass, and it is virtually unaffected by nature.
*Acrylic is also supplied in a number of surface patterns. Acrylic plastic can be thermoformed or molded economically to create shapes suitable for a variety of applications.
|Product name||Acrylic Sheet|
|Materials||100% Virgin PMMA|
Clear, patterned, glitter, marble, frosted, mirror, red, white, black,
orange, yellow, green, blue, purple,we have more than 20 kinds of color
for choose, also could be custom color.
|Product Feature||1.Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%
2.Excellent electrical insulation
3.Very light in weight
4.High plasticity, processing and shaping easier
5.Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
6.Beautiful in color, easy to clean
1. Construction: windows, soundproof windows and doors, mining mask, telephone booths, etc.
2.Advertisement: light boxes, signs, signage, exhibition, etc.
3. Transport: trains, cars and other vehicles, doors and windows
4. Medical: baby incubators, a variety of surgical medical devices
5. The public goods: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, frame, tank, etc
1) Lighting Application: daylight lamp cover, chandelier cover, street lamp cover
2) Advertising Application: advertisement lamp box, signboard, exhibition rack
3) Architectural Application: soundproof door, wind-proof window
4) Medical Application: all kinds of surgical and medical instruments, sanitary facilities
5) Transportation Application: doors and windows of trains, cars and other vehicles.
Hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, clubs, villas, museums, medical care, education, catering, exhibition and so on.
Application Area: ceiling, integrated ceiling, partition, screen, sliding door, transparent wall, hotel furniture, office furniture, bar, lighting, chandelier, sign, floor, landscape, etc.
Each side of the acrylic sheet is coated in protective PE film layer for protection during transport and storage. For best results with your acrylic sheets, please ensure that it is stored lying flat to avoid warpage, and remove plastic film before etching.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Port: Shanghai / Shenzhen / Ningbo port.
2.Each piece plate is covered with clear PE film / Kraft paper on double sides.
3.Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
1. What is the difference between acrylic and Perspex?
Perspex is a brand name for acrylic sheet, other brand names for acrylic sheets are Plexiglass, Policril, Greencast, plus many others
2. Is the material cast or extruded?
The glitter acrylics are all cast.
3. What is the tolerance on thickness for the glitter sheets?
The thickness tolerance can increase or decrease by up to 100% across the sheet, this is due to the way the sheet is manufactured.
4. Do the glitter acrylics have an even distribution of glitter across the whole sheet?
Unfortunately due to the way the sheets are produced, we cannot guarantee that every glitter sheet will have the same glitter distribution.
5.How do you clean an acrylic sheet?
Do not use household chemicals on the sheet as the sheets could react to certain chemicals, we recommend using warm soapy water with a non abrasive cloth or use our range of cleaning products.
6.Can acrylic be used outside?
Yes acrylic can be used outside our range of acrylic products have a 10 year guarantee against dis-colouration of the sheets.
7.How can you cut acrylic?
Yes you can cut acrylic sheet at home using a range of tools, but we offer a cut to size service on all of our products. If have other special request welcome contact us.
Contact Person: Mr. Allen