Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Acrylic Sheet||Type:||Patterned Acrylic Sheet|
|Size:||2440x1220mm||Application:||Furniture, Advertising, Lighting, Decorations, Crafts, Hangbag|
|Thickness:||3mm - 10mm||Color:||Yellowish Brown|
|Density:||1.2g/cm3||Material:||100% Virgin MMA|
Yellowish Brown Pattern Acrylic Sheet,
Furniture Crafts Pattern Acrylic Sheet,
2440x1220mm Pattern Acrylic Sheet
1/8" Thick Yellowish Brown Patterned Cast Acrylic Sheet for Furniture Crafts
Acrylic has excellent optical properties and is more resistant to impact than glass. In addition, acrylic has low water absorption, good electrical resistivity, and fair tensile strength. Applications are infinite, including art installations, outdoor signs, glazing, aircraft canopies, skylights, automotive taillights, dials, buttons, lighting applications, knobs, and machine covers.
|Product name||Acrylic Sheet|
|Materials||100% Virgin PMMA|
Clear, patterned, glitter, marble, frosted, mirror, red, white, black,
orange, yellow, green, blue, purple,we have more than 20 kinds of color
for choose, also could be custom color.
|Product Feature||1.Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%
2.Excellent electrical insulation
3.Very light in weight
4.High plasticity, processing and shaping easier
5.Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
6.Beautiful in color, easy to clean
1. Construction: windows, soundproof windows and doors, mining mask, telephone booths, etc.
2.Advertisement: light boxes, signs, signage, exhibition, etc.
3. Transport: trains, cars and other vehicles, doors and windows
4. Medical: baby incubators, a variety of surgical medical devices
5. The public goods: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, frame, tank, etc
1) Lighting Application: daylight lamp cover, chandelier cover, street lamp cover
2) Advertising Application: advertisement lamp box, signboard, exhibition rack
3) Architectural Application: soundproof door, wind-proof window
4) Medical Application: all kinds of surgical and medical instruments, sanitary facilities
5) Transportation Application: doors and windows of trains, cars and other vehicles.
Hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, clubs, villas, museums, medical care, education, catering, exhibition and so on.
Application Area: ceiling, integrated ceiling, partition, screen, sliding door, transparent wall, hotel furniture, office furniture, bar, lighting, chandelier, sign, floor, landscape, etc.
Advantages of Acrylic Sheets:
Excellent optical clarity & transparency
Highly resistant to variations in temperature
Up to 17 times the impact resistance of ordinary glass
Half the weight of glass and ideal for precision machining
Highly resistant to many different chemicals
Packaging & Delivery
1.Port: Shanghai / Shenzhen / Ningbo port.
2.Each piece plate is covered with clear PE film / Kraft paper on double sides.
3.Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
1. What is the difference between acrylic and Perspex?
Perspex is a brand name for acrylic sheet, other brand names for acrylic sheets are Plexiglass, Policril, Greencast, plus many others
2. Is the material cast or extruded?
The glitter acrylics are all cast.
3. What is the tolerance on thickness for the glitter sheets?
The thickness tolerance can increase or decrease by up to 100% across the sheet, this is due to the way the sheet is manufactured.
4. Do the glitter acrylics have an even distribution of glitter across the whole sheet?
Unfortunately due to the way the sheets are produced, we cannot guarantee that every glitter sheet will have the same glitter distribution.
5.How do you clean an acrylic sheet?
Do not use household chemicals on the sheet as the sheets could react to certain chemicals, we recommend using warm soapy water with a non abrasive cloth or use our range of cleaning products.
6.Can acrylic be used outside?
Yes acrylic can be used outside our range of acrylic products have a 10 year guarantee against dis-colouration of the sheets.
7.How can you cut acrylic?
Yes you can cut acrylic sheet at home using a range of tools, but we offer a cut to size service on all of our products. If have other special request welcome contact us.
Contact Person: Yolanda