Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mirror Acrylic Sheet||Type:||Mirror Sheet|
|Size:||2440x1220mm, 1830x1220mm||Application:||Furniture, Advertising, Lighting, Decorations, Crafts, Hangbag|
|Thickness:||1mm - 6mm||Color:||Gold|
|Density:||1.2g/cm3||Material:||100% Virgin MMA|
6mm Thick Plexiglass Mirror Sheets,
Plexiglass Mirror Sheets Crafts Decor
1-6mm Thick 1220x2440mm Plexiglass Mirror Cast Acrylic Plastic Sheet Crafts Decor
Clear, patterned, glitter, marble, frosted, mirror, red, blue, white, black, more than 100 kinds of colors.
No fading colour in outdoor at least 8-10 years.
|Material||High Quality MMA Raw Material.|
|Technology||Cast acrylic sheet production process|
|Quality||Acrylic sheet conforms to the environmental protection standard, already through SGS environmental protection authentication.|
|Payment||T/T transfer, Credit card, WestUnion|
1. Construction: windows, soundproof windows and doors, mining mask, telephone booths, etc.
2.Advertisement: light boxes, signs, signage, exhibition, etc.
3. Transport: trains, cars and other vehicles, doors and windows
4. Medical: baby incubators, a variety of surgical medical devices
5. The public goods: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, frame, tank, etc
Plexiglass mirror at factory price in stock, are of the highest commercial quality available and offer impact strength of around 17 times greater than glass in equal sheet thickness, and manufactured with the industry's toughest protective back-coating - which helps to protect the acrylic mirror against scratching during general use and preparation.
NOTE: Gold and silver acrylic mirror sheets are always in stock.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Port: Shanghai / Shenzhen / Ningbo port.
2. Each piece plate is covered with PE film on surface.
3. Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
1. What is the difference between acrylic and Perspex?
Perspex is a brand name for acrylic sheet, other brand names for acrylic sheets are Plexiglass, Policril, Greencast, plus many others
2. Is the material cast or extruded?
The glitter acrylics are all cast.
3. What is the tolerance on thickness for the glitter sheets?
The thickness tolerance can increase or decrease by up to 100% across the sheet, this is due to the way the sheet is manufactured.
4. Do the glitter acrylics have an even distribution of glitter across the whole sheet?
Unfortunately due to the way the sheets are produced, we cannot guarantee that every glitter sheet will have the same glitter distribution.
5.How do you clean an acrylic sheet?
Do not use household chemicals on the sheet as the sheets could react to certain chemicals, we recommend using warm soapy water with a non abrasive cloth or use our range of cleaning products.
6.Can acrylic be used outside?
Yes acrylic can be used outside our range of acrylic products have a 10 year guarantee against dis-colouration of the sheets.
7.How can you cut acrylic?
Yes you can cut acrylic sheet at home using a range of tools, but we offer a cut to size service on all of our products. If have other special request welcome contact us.
Contact Person: Holly