Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Glitter Acrylic Sheet||Type:||Glitter|
|Size:||1220*2440mm||Application:||Furniture, Advertising, Lighting, Decorations, Crafts, Hangbag|
|Thickness:||3mm - 10mm||Color:||Pink Purple|
|Density:||1.2g/cm3||Material:||100% Virgin MMA|
Weather Resistance Sparkle Acrylic Sheet,
Cupboard Door Sparkle Acrylic Sheet
1. Unique irregular confetti glitter design, 3D effect
2. Ideal material for handicrafts, such as gift box, handbag, hairpin, earrings, phone case, etc.
3. Perfect accessories for home improvement projects
4. Excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and good high temperature performance
5. Good processing performance, can be used in hot forming, also can be used in the way of mechanical processing
6. Can be customized according to customers' different requirements
7. Fit for kitchen cabinet door, cabinet, cupboard door, furniture, sliding doors, inner doors, home indoor decoration
8. Widely used in many different fields, such as hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, villas, museums, medical treatment, education, exhibition, etc
1. What is the difference between acrylic and Perspex?
Perspex is a brand name for acrylic sheet, other brand names for acrylic sheets are Plexiglass, Policril, Greencast, plus many others
2. Is the material cast or extruded?
The glitter acrylics are all cast.
3. What is the tolerance on thickness for the glitter sheets?
The thickness tolerance can increase or decrease by up to 100% across the sheet, this is due to the way the sheet is manufactured.
4. Do the glitter acrylics have an even distribution of glitter across the whole sheet?
Unfortunately due to the way the sheets are produced, we cannot guarantee that every glitter sheet will have the same glitter distribution.
5.How do you clean an acrylic sheet?
Do not use household chemicals on the sheet as the sheets could react to certain chemicals, we recommend using warm soapy water with a non abrasive cloth or use our range of cleaning products.
6.Can acrylic be used outside?
Yes acrylic can be used outside our range of acrylic products have a 10 year guarantee against dis-colouration of the sheets.
7.How can you cut acrylic?
Yes you can cut acrylic sheet at home using a range of tools, but we offer a cut to size service on all of our products. If have other special request welcome contact us.
Tag: PMMA Glitter Acrylic Sheets, Glitter Coloured Perspex Sheets, PMMA Cast Acrylic Sheets
Contact Person: Mr. Allen