1600x700MM Black White Tortoise Shell Veneer for Guitar Picks Celluloid Sheet Decor
Celluloid is a very early plastic, its original development dating from the late 19th century. While it has fallen out of common usage, it is still widely used for specialist applications such as guitar pickguards, guitar picks, musical instruments (particularly accordians), jewellery and restoration projects. The sheets can be used either as a veneer to decorate a larger flat area, or smaller pieces can be cut out of it, for example guitar picks or shapes and logos for inlay.
- Celluloid sheet in a artificial tortoise shell pattern
- Various sizes and colours available
- Commonly used for guitar picks, inlays, and as a decorative veneer
- Cuts easily with scroll saw, mill, steel-rule die or laser, and glues with Binding Cement, double-sided adhesive or acetone
||100kg (1 pc for stock products)
||Covered with plastic film, wooden pallet shipment.
||T/T transfer, Credit Card, WestUnion
||Imitation Pearls, Shells, Tiger Stripes, Tortoise Shell, Wood Grain
1. Musical instrument decoration materials, guitar picks.
2. Lady′s accessories, hair clips
3. Crafts (artificial pearl, buddha bead ... )
4. Stationery (curve board, pen rod coating ... )
5. Table tennis
6. Eyegalsses frame
7. Ammunition material
8. Other uses (coated photo frames, certificate frames, holder ...)
9. Customers design is available
What is the Advantage of Our Factory?
-We have professional designers to attend your OEM/ODM requests.
-We are active manufacturer with design updated every week.
-We have after-sale sector in service 24 hours.
-We have professional QC before shipping to ensure product quality.
Main Export Markets:
Packaging & Delivery
1. Port: Shanghai/Jiujiang port.
2. Each piece plate covered with kraftpaper / PE film;
3. Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
1. How can I get the price?
-We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry (Except weekend and holidays). If you are very urgent to get the price, please email us or contact us in other ways so that we can offer you a quote.
2. Can I buy samples placing orders?
-Yes. Please feel free to contact us.
3. What is your lead time?
-It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity,and about 30 days for large quantity.
4. What is your payment term?
-T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, and Paypal.This is negotiable.
5. What is the shipping method?
-It could be shipped by sea,by air or by express(EMS, UPS, DHL,TNT, FEDEX and ect). Please confirm with us before placing orders.