Army Green Stripe 0.2-4mm Thick Celluloid Sheet Veneer Musical Instruments Decor
Celluloid sheets are widely used for specialist applications such as musical instruments, particularly guitar picks and accordions, also for jewellery and restoration projects. The sheets can be used either as a veneer to decorate a larger flat area, or smaller pieces can be cut out of it, for example guitar picks or shapes and logos for inlay.
lt is widely used in manufacture of decorative materials, marble furniture, musical instruments, hair clips, art & crafts, eyeglass frames, cultural and edueational supplies, military supplies.
With the main component being Nitrocellulose, these sheets have good mechanical properties and are thermoplastic in nature. This enables them to be molded/formed/cut to various shapes for use as containers, cases or discs. Mechanical properties can be further improved by reinforcing with nylon without altering the combustible qualities. Their resistance to water and cold conditions is an added advantage.
||Celluloid sheet - Musical Instrument Sheets
||Musical decorative sheet, listening the melody. Erhu bleak lingering, Zither mountain stream, Pipa beads down, Guitar soul-stirring, Accordion buzzing intriguing, Jazz drum impassioned, Interpretation soothing.
||1> It has bright color, color range, flash is good, transparent, flexible water & oil, alkali resistance, high strength, easy to molding process etc.
|2> The main disadvantage the material had was that it was flammable, when exposed to temperatures over 150°C.
|3> Celluloid was useful for creating cheaper materials and many items that would earlier have been manufactured from ivory, horn or other expensive animal products.
||1> Celluloid Sheet can be produced in thicknesses range from 0.17mm to 4.0mm.
|2> Celluloid Sheet general dimensions: L*W =1600*700mm 1400*700mm 1500*900mm 2000*900mm 2440*1200mm (Customizable)
|3> Patterns: Imitation pearls, shells, Tiger stripes, Tortoise shell, Wood grain, Beef jerky series.
|4> Appearance: Transparent, Translucent, Opaque. Monochrome, Color (including many different kinds of colors and patterns).
- Composition: used nitro-cotton as the basic raw material, madeof camphor and organic solvents as a thermoplastic
- Appearance: patterns with pearl or not in different colors
- Transparent, translucent, opaque, monochrome, color (includingmany different kinds of colors and patterns)
- Features: it has bright color, color range, flash is good,transparent, flexible water, oil, alkali resistance, high-strength,easy to molding process and more
- Warn: the material are highly flammable, ignition temperatureis 180°
- Thickness: 0.2 to 4 mm
- General Size (L x W): 1600 x 700mm
- Musical instrument materials, guitar picks, guitar panels,accordion wraps panels, jazz drums panels, cello panels, pianokeys, Guzheng nails and more.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Port: Shanghai/Jiujiang port.
2. Each piece plate covered with kraftpaper / PE film;
3. Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
1. How can I get the price?
-We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry (Except weekend and holidays). If you are very urgent to get the price, please email us or contact us in other ways so that we can offer you a quote.
2. Can I buy samples placing orders?
-Yes. Please feel free to contact us.
3. What is your lead time?
-It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity,and about 30 days for large quantity.
4. What is your payment term?
-T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, and Paypal.This is negotiable.
5. What is the shipping method?
-It could be shipped by sea,by air or by express(EMS, UPS, DHL,TNT, FEDEX and ect). Please confirm with us before placing orders.