Casting Plexiglass Sheets Acrylic Board Acrylic Plastic Sheets for Door and Window
||100% virgin MMA
||2.5 -15 mm
||Covered with stretch wrap, pallet shipment.
||Glitter, Water wave, Wood grain, Marbling, Tortoise, Pearl, Celluloid, Star sky, Clouds, Chinese ink painting, etc.
||Eco-friendly, sawed drilled, vacuum-formed, Good mechanical performance, can cut.
PMMA has the advantages of light weight, low price and easy molding. Its molding methods include casting, injection molding, machining, thermoforming, etc. In particular, injection molding can be mass-produced, with simple process and low cost. Therefore, its application is becoming more and more extensive, and it is widely used in instrumentation parts, automobile lights, optical lenses, transparent pipes, etc.
Acrylic is the best new material to manufacture sanitary ware after ceramics. Compared with traditional ceramic materials, in addition to its unparalleled high brightness, acrylic has the following advantages: good toughness, not easy to be damaged; strong repairability, as long as you use soft foam to dip some toothpaste, you can wipe the sanitary ware new; soft texture, winter There is no cold and biting feeling; the colors are bright, which can meet the individual pursuit of different tastes. Using acrylic to make basins, bathtubs and toilets is not only beautiful in style, durable, but also environmentally friendly. Its radiation is almost the same as that of the human body's own bones.
- 1. Architectural applications: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting covers, telephone booths, etc.
- 2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display stands, etc.
- 3. Transportation applications: doors and windows of vehicles such as trains, cars, etc.
- 4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
- 5. Industrial application: instrument panel and cover, etc.
- 6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.
- Hardness: Hardness is one of the parameters that best reflects the production process and technology of cast acrylic sheets, and is an important part of quality control. The hardness can reflect the purity of the raw material MMA, the weather resistance and the high temperature resistance of the plate. The hardness directly affects whether the plate will shrink and bend, and whether the surface will crack during processing. Hardness is one of the hard indicators for judging the quality of acrylic sheets. The imported cast acrylic sheet has the highest hardness index of the same domestic product. The average Da Rockwell hardness value is about 89 degrees.
- Thickness tolerance: The thickness tolerance here is the thickness tolerance of the acrylic sheet. The control of this tolerance is an important manifestation of quality management and production technology. The thickness tolerance of imported cast acrylic sheet is controlled within +0.2mm.
- Transparency/whiteness: Strict raw material selection, advanced formula follow-up and modern production technology ensure excellent transparency and pure whiteness of the board. Crystal clear after flame polishing.
Kindly Note: Our pattern acrylic sheet is double side color and pattern.
Packaging & Delivery
- 1. Each piece plate covered with papercraft,PE film;
- 2. Using wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around ensure transportation security.
- 3. Port: Shanghai port.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: T/T transfer preffered. Also We accept credit card PayPal payment as well.
Q: Can I get sample, is it free of charge?
A: Of course, we normally provide sample for free as we have many stock product in our factory warehouse, if you need customized sample, we will just charge production cost and refund the money in bulk order.
Q: What do I need to start an order?
A: Choose the patterns you like from our catalog, give your requirements (product, quantity, size, package, etc.) to our sales team, we will make invoice for your confirmation and provide one-to-one dedicated service.
Q: Why is your pricing often lower than your competitors offering a similar product?
A: All we do is acrylic sheets in the past 20 years, you are buying direct from the manufacturer and no middle-man commissions are included in your pricing. More importantly, we always adhere to win-win cooperation.